Re: st: hausman and xthausman after panel fe, re

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: hausman and xthausman after panel fe, re
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:55:03 +0100

An exceedingly rare correction to a posting by Vince - see bottom,
where my name comes up.