st: estout after adjust

From   "Raoul Reulen" <>
Subject   st: estout after adjust
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:15:16 +0200

I am running several linear regression models (see example below). I would like to predict means after each regression model by using the adjust command. How do I get the tables that STATA produces after each adjust command in one table? Can I use estout for this?

regress weight age sex
adjust age, by(sex)
regress height age sex
adjust age, by(sex)

Now I would like to have the means of weight and height in one table, preferably by using estout..

* For searches and help try: