st: Turning Graph Legend Off

From   Kevan Polkinghorne <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Turning Graph Legend Off
Date   Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:56:12 +1000

Hi Statalisters,

I have been producing Bland and Altman graphs using the nice concord program written by Thomas J. Steichen and Nicholas J. Cox. My problem relates not really to the program but the graph produced. The default is that the legend is on for the Bland and Altman graph. I would like to turn it off but for some reason stata it not responding to the graph option legend(off). I do not get error messages. I have tried moving the commond option around, either makes no difference or I get a error message as it is in wrong place. Makes no difference with version 8 or 9. Please see my syntax below. I'm not sure if it is my syntax or something else. Couldn't find a posting in the archives that describes a similar problem.

concord loguacrhplc loguacr if cohorthplc==1, loa(msymbol(circle_hollow) msize(vsmall) mcolor(navy) regline ytitle("Difference of Log Urine ACR HPLC and" "Immunonephrometry (mg/mmol)", size(medium) color(black) orientation(vertical) justification(center) alignment(bottom)) xtitle(Mean of Log Urine ACR HPLC and Immunonephrometry (mg/mmol), size(medium) color(black) orientation(horizontal) justification(center) alignment(middle)) legend(off) scheme(s1manual) graphregion(fcolor(white) lcolor(none) ifcolor(white) ilcolor(none)) plotregion(fcolor(white) lcolor(none) ifcolor(white) ilcolor(none)))

Cheers
Kevan

--
Dr Kevan Polkinghorne MBChB, FRACP, Grad Dip Clin Epi
Nephrologist