st: RE: Multinomial Probit error message: nofootnote

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Multinomial Probit error message: nofootnote
Date   Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:04:52 -0500

Is your Stata up to date?  The current date for both the executable and ado
files is July 5th.

. update query
(contacting http://www.stata.com)

Stata executable
    folder:               C:\Program Files\Stata9\
    name of file:         wsestata.exe
    currently installed:  05 Jul 2005
    latest available:     05 Jul 2005

Ado-file updates
    folder:               C:\Program Files\Stata9\ado\updates\
    names of files:       (various)
    currently installed:  05 Jul 2005
    latest available:     05 Jul 2005

Recommendation
    Do nothing; all files up to date.

I have no problems running the example in the helpfile:

webuse sysdsn3
mprobit insure age male nonwhite site2 site3

Scott