st: rundo and runlines

From   Shige Song <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: rundo and runlines
Date   Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:41:26 +0800

Dear All,

I tried Friedrich Huebler's macro "rundo.au3" and "runlines.au3" with
my favorite UltraEdit today. They are really nice, many thanks to
Friedrich Huebler!

Is it possible to setup similar settings on Linux, say with Kate or
Nedit? I know there is no Linux version of AutoIt, but Linux has very
powerful shell language (not mentioning Perl, Python, etc.). Anyway, I
just want to raise this question and hopefully somebody with Linux
programming skills will begin to think about this.

Best,
Shige