Re: st: any panel cointegration technique available in Stata?

From   David Jacobs <>
Subject   Re: st: any panel cointegration technique available in Stata?
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:54:04 -0400

I haven't gone thru the Stata time-series manual carefully, but I don't think that this is available in Stata. The only program I know of that has panel unit root tests in EViews. I don't think that LImdep has this.

Incidentally, when William Greene came thru our campus he implied that there isn't much of a consensus panel unit root tests and cointegration, so maybe it isn't necessary yet to obsess about this.

Dave Jacobs