st: -clemao_io- broken in Stata 9?

From   "Michael S. Hanson" <>
Subject   st: -clemao_io- broken in Stata 9?
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:12:51 -0400

When attempting to use the multiple break unit root tests of Clemente-Montanes-Reyes (see -ssc desc clemao_io-) in Stata 9, I only get a red "invalid syntax" message. I have reinstalled the programs and found that they will run under Stata 8 but not Stata 9 on my machine. Can anyone else confirm? Unfortunately, I don't know Stata programming well enough (yet) to determine exactly what might be causing the error. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

-- Mike

* For searches and help try: