Re: st: GLLAMM command for negative binomial, hierarchical model

From   dave fournier <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: GLLAMM command for negative binomial, hierarchical model
Date   Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:33:06 -0700

    Hi,

    We have software for doing nonlinear rendom effects models in
general. To showcase our software we are developing an R package
that does  among other things zero inflated negative binomial  log
linear mixed effects models which we are making freely available.
(The point is that our software is general software for building these
types of models and this is just one example of what can be done.)

If there is no STATA package that does what you want
You can find it at:

http://otter-rsch.com/admbre/examples/glmmadmb/glmmADMB.html

It also runs as a stand alone so that you do not need to learn R to use it.

Anyway I would be happy to discuss your application with you to see
whether our software could be of use.

           Cheers,

            Dave

--