st: RE: nonsense category in ordered logit

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: nonsense category in ordered logit
Date   Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:41:59 -0000

By showing that -logit- with two and -ologit-
with three give essentially equivalent results?

E. Michael Foster