st: panel command if T = N

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: panel command if T = N
Date   Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:28:26 +0100

Dear All,

a good friend of mine would like to estimate a model with aggregate data ( countries) with yearly observations. In this synthetic panel he has approximately as many Ts as Ns ( countries), about 20 Ts and 20 Ns.I guess he will do fixed or random effects.

I would like to ask the wise Stata Listers which stata estimation procedure they can recommend him. Do the stata panal commands also work properly for such a case when N = T ?

Thanks a lot,

Justina