st: RE: re: save matrix to text file or as dataset

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: re: save matrix to text file or as dataset
Date   Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:26:18 -0000

The -mat2txt- package on SSC has a help file,
as can be seen by

. ssc type mat2txt.hlp

even without installing it. You can install it now
by

. ssc inst mat2txt, replace

TEWODAJ MOGUES