Re: st: Re: comparing OR (coefficients) across equations

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: comparing OR (coefficients) across equations
Date   Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:48:23 -0800 (PST)

--- "R.E. De Hoyos" <> wrote:

> Ricardo,
> According to the Statalist archives you have asked
> this question before
> (30/Aug/04) and received several informed replies.
> Did I miss something?

The difference is that in that situation I wanted to
compare coefficients computed from the same model(same
outcome & IV)applied to two different populations. For
my current question I have the same independent
variables but the outcome variables is different. Two
different cancers, same control group.

I thing this is different, but I am not sure. Also, I
was wondering if -mhodds- would work in this case.
Note that I have both continuous and discrete

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.