st: RE: xi3 & postgr3 graph options

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: xi3 & postgr3 graph options
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:53:10 +0100

Although the help file seems not to mention it, -xi3- is by
Michael Mitchell and Phil Ender of UCLA, and -postgr3-
is by Michael Mitchell.

Neither appears to be a member of Statalist at present,
so I'd recommend them emailing them directly for support.

I've not used either program myself, being among the very
simple-minded souls whose needs are met by -xi-.

David Airey