st: xi3 & postgr3 graph options

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: xi3 & postgr3 graph options
Date   Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:53:38 -0500

xi3 and postgr3 are very useful commands. These two command work together very well.

But, has anyone tried graph options in postgr3? It does not seem to be implemented as in the previous version postgr which worked with xi2.

I would very much like to see Stata Corp extend xi3 and postgr commands to xin and postgrn, where n reflects any desired level of interactions (for most people, third order interactions would be enough, but in experimental designs, the possibility of a few more should be considered). We have now been through 2 external parties developing similarly useful commands (i.e., desmat and xi3). Conceptually, I prefer xi3 and postgr3 because they work well together to present both statistics and graphical interpretations. Please make this wish part of Stata 9.

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/