st: Bivariate kernel density estimations

From   Roberto Ezcurra <>
Subject   st: Bivariate kernel density estimations
Date   Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:12:26 +0200

I would like to know how to obtain bivariate kernel density estimations with Stata. If it is possible I would like to include weightings in the estimations.
My idea is to use it to estimate a stochastic kernel that describes the dynamics of the whole distribution under analysis.
Thank you very much.

Roberto Ezcurra Orayen
Departamento de Economía
Universidad Pública de Navarra