st: RE: RE: RE: stegen command and the package installation

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: stegen command and the package installation
Date   Wed, 9 Jun 2004 18:37:27 +0100

You have passed beyond the limits of my knowledge
of -st- here. I think your best bet, as I
suggested previously, is to say _precisely_ why
you wanted to use -stegen-, and then some survival
expert may be able to advise.

Parimon, Tanyalak