st: Unexpected behavior. Is it Stata? Or WinXp? Or my computer?

From   "Renzo Comolli" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Unexpected behavior. Is it Stata? Or WinXp? Or my computer?
Date   Sat, 15 May 2004 18:37:34 -0400

Dears

Below I write about an unexpected behavior. As an annoyance it is minimal,
so I don't think it is particularly urgent.
I don't know whehter it is Stata unexpected behavior or a WinXP unxepted
behavior or it is my computer (which has been quite unruly recently)

The unexpected behavior is the following:
When you run a do file from the do-file editor, wait up to the end of the do
file, then click on a white area of the review window (I do that to bring
the main Stata windows to the forefron and push the do editor in the
background), then the command line is filled with junk. The junk is
different according to which do file you ran last, but it is always the same
for the same do file. Expemples of the junk are 255
model

Some lines of junk are extremely long.

That's it.

Best Regards,