st: marginal effects

From   "R Dorsey" <>
Subject   st: marginal effects
Date   Sat, 27 Mar 2004 14:20:33 +0000

Dear All

I'm trying to get marginal effects for a variable from a probit model, but I want them calculated for values other than the variaable mean.

Having searched the stata archive I have seen mention of  a command 'dprobit2' which allows specification of the x variable at any value (see

However, my version (stata 6.0) will not handle this command.

Is this an ado file and if so how do I get hold of it so I can use this command?

many thanks.

Ron Dorsey