Re: st: replicate weights

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: replicate weights
Date   Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:18:14 -0500

I have written a set of programs for precisely this purpose. They are available from the SSC archive. From within Stata, type:

. ssc describe svr

and go from there.

--Nick Winter

At 12:54 PM 3/23/2004 -0800, you wrote:

Hi,
I am using data from a survey with complex design.  Unfortunately, the
strata and PSU variables are not available in the data set, so I can't use
the svyreg command.  Instead a set of replicate weights are available.  I am
wondering if there is any user generated .do file which uses replicate
weights in estimating varaiances from complex surveys.  Thanks.
Arpita

Arpita Chattopadhyay, Ph.D.
Senior Statistician
Primary Care Research Center
University of California at San Francisco
1001 Potrero Avenue, Building 90, Ward 95
San Francisco, CA 94110
Ph: 415 206 6188

Nicholas Winter 607.255.8819 t
Assistant Professor 607.255.4530 f
Department of Government [email protected] e
308 White Hall falcon.arts.cornell.edu/nw53 w
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853-4601
*
* For searches and help try: