st: replicate weights

From   "Chattopadhyay, Arpita" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: replicate weights
Date   Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:54:10 -0800

I am using data from a survey with complex design.  Unfortunately, the
strata and PSU variables are not available in the data set, so I can't use
the svyreg command.  Instead a set of replicate weights are available.  I am
wondering if there is any user generated .do file which uses replicate
weights in estimating varaiances from complex surveys.  Thanks.

Arpita Chattopadhyay, Ph.D.
Senior Statistician
Primary Care Research Center
University of California at San Francisco
1001 Potrero Avenue, Building 90, Ward 95
San Francisco, CA 94110
Ph: 415 206 6188