Re: st: -test- following regress

From   <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -test- following regress
Date   Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:56:27 -0700

I replaced -regress- with -sureg- as suggested and I'm able to
follow through with the rest of the syntax (thanks Christer),
but now I have a question regarding the appropriateness of
using -test- versus, say, a t-test.  Moreover, each model
estimated suffers from inadequate sample size.  Is -test- still
appropriate given the limited sample sizes (assuming that
appropriate disclaimers are initially made for the original
model estimation)?
Any input is appreciated!
Clint Thompson