st: Reporting Multiple Models In A Single Table

From   "Patrick McLeod" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Reporting Multiple Models In A Single Table
Date   Mon, 08 Mar 2004 16:35:56 -0600

Good Afternoon Statalisters,

I have a question regarding reporting the estimation results of multiple models in a single table. Say I have four different models I estimate using -regress-. I store each of these models after estimation using -est store modelx- where x=1 through 4 for each of my four models.

Is there a way I can integrate each of these model's estimation reports (the F, Prob > F, # of obs., R^2, root MSE, and independent variable statistics) into a single table of output using the four stored models and the -tabulate- or -tabstat- command?

Or do I need to just whip up a table in Open Office (or Microsoft Word would be comparable) and type them all in by hand?

Thanks for any pointers!

Patrick McLeod