RE: st: Why no sum of squared residuals in reg output after robustor cluster?

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Why no sum of squared residuals in reg output after robustor cluster?
Date   Fri, 5 Mar 2004 09:24:27 -0800 (PST)

Whew!  I stand corrected.  I apologize for any harm I may have caused to
Richard who, from my reading of the list, I agree is one of the nice (and
helpful) members of the community.

Thanks to Nick, Mark, and Richard for politely enlightening me.

Sign me again,
No sarcasm in my voice (only appreciation)

Sam