RE: st: Making saveold a permanent option

From   n1700166 <>
Subject   RE: st: Making saveold a permanent option
Date   Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:45:04 +0000

Richard Williams wrote:

>You might want to buy Stat/Transfer.  Obviously that is a slightly
>expensive solution, but if you have the need to transfer to and from other
>formats (e.g. SPSS) it is well worth the money.  Perhaps you can even bribe
>some systems person there to make it available on your network.  You might
>also check to see if your network already has dbms copy -- I don't know if
>it has been updated for Stata v. 8 yet or not.

If you mean Stat/Transfer 7, it _does_ incorporate Stata 8, you'll be pleased
to hear!

Politics Building,
School of Geography, Politics and Sociology,
University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne,
NE1 7RU,
United Kingdom.