RE: st: Re: Graph problem

From   Donald Spady <>
Subject   RE: st: Re: Graph problem
Date   Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:49:20 -0700

You are right. I was using the subtitle() found in the -by- window, not in the title window.
You still need to enter the commands into the subtitle box. At least I could not get the menus to do the job.
Thanks for all your help. Now I just need to work through why I get twice as many ticks as I want in Stata7.