st: jacknife using replicate weights

From   bill magee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: jacknife using replicate weights
Date   Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:11:41 -0500

I did something similar once. Here is an example of the way I did it, given pre-constructed weights
set to zero for those not in the (sub)sample (i.e. bootstrap or jacknike..). There is no need to use the canned programs to do this.

bill magee

#delimit ;
set more off;

gen bagespline1=0;
gen bagespline2=0;
gen bagespline3=0;
gen bagespline4=0;
gen brecentim=0;
gen bltim=0;

* svylogit separtnerx agespline1 agespline2 agespline3 agespline4
recentim ltim ;

for var w14-w1000: svyset [pweight=X]\
svylogit separtnerx agespline1 agespline2 agespline3 agespline4
recentim ltim
if X~=0\
replace bagespline1 = _b[agespline1] if _b[agespline1] ~=. \
replace bagespline2 = _b[agespline2] if _b[agespline2] ~=. \
replace bagespline3 = _b[agespline3] if _b[agespline3] ~=. \
replace bagespline4 = _b[agespline4] if _b[agespline4] ~=. \
replace brecentim = _b[recentim] if _b[recentim] ~=. \
replace bltim = _b[ltim] if _b[ltim] ~=. \

outfile bagespline1
bagespline2
bagespline3
bagespline4