Re: st: re: conformability error r(503)

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: re: conformability error r(503)
Date   Thu, 08 Jan 2004 12:18:52 -0500

As the author of -svrmodel-, I'd like to take a crack at this.

Could you have the folks at UCLA open a log file, -set trace on-, run the command, and then e-mail me (privately) the contents of the trace?

(It will be a super-long output file, but that's OK).

--Nick Winter