Re: st: re: conformability error r(503)

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: conformability error r(503)
Date   Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:04:56 -0500

Just to report back to anyone interested on the list:

Namratha's problem was caused because some variables were dropped from the estimation (due to collinearity) in one or more of the replicate samples, which means that variances can't be calculated for this model, in this sample. -svrmodel- should--and eventually will--catch this and issue a more reasonable error message.

--Nick Winter