st: RE: Windows moving together

From   "Eldin Leighton" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Windows moving together
Date   Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:18:24 -0500

I just verified that this is not the behavior of the windows on my system
(up-to-date Stata and Windows 2000). When I minimize Stata, all the windows
disappear, just as I expect them to do.

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of kihong eom
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 12:25 PM
Subject: st: Windows moving together

Dear Colleagues,

I am a little annoyed by fixed windows for Review and Variables in Stata.
When I
minimize Stata, Review and Variables window stay there as if nothing
Someone might ask the same question before, but I could not find the answer
on Stata Q &
A. I'd like to see all windows move together when I move main window.

Kihong Eom, Ph.D.
1651 Patterson Office Tower
Lexington, KY, 40506
Office: 859-257-6958