st: Windows moving together

From   "kihong eom" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Windows moving together
Date   Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:24:47 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

I am a little annoyed by fixed windows for Review and Variables in Stata.  When I
minimize Stata, Review and Variables window stay there as if nothing happens.
Someone might ask the same question before, but I could not find the answer on Stata Q &
A. I'd like to see all windows move together when I move main window.

Kihong Eom, Ph.D.
1651 Patterson Office Tower
Lexington, KY, 40506
Office: 859-257-6958