st: xtprvalue?

From   "tom blade" <>
Subject   st: xtprvalue?
Date   Thu, 26 Jun 2003 05:24:40 -0400

Dear all,

I have read the interesting book of Scott Long and Jeremy Freese "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata". As I'm using panel data, I wonder if there is any routine like prvalue, prchange to panel data. (I miss books on panel data with stata.

Check out the new EudoraMail at