Re: st: Getting inequal indexes for multi units

From   Jenkins S P <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Getting inequal indexes for multi units
Date   Sun, 18 May 2003 10:57:20 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 18 May 2003, Tae Ho Eom wrote:

> I want to get "inequal" values such as coefficient of variation and Gini
> coefficient for multiple units such as towns, cities, etc in a dataset
> which has house selling prices over 1000 cities and towns.
>
> Stata ado files don't allow "by" options. Please let me know the easiest
> way to get the values for multiple units. I am a STATA bigger having
> limited knowledge in programming.

Type -findit ineqdeco- and -findit ineqdec0-, and then follow the links.

Actually, -findit inequality- would have got you to those too.

Stephen