st: Getting inequal indexes for multi units

From   "Tae Ho Eom" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Getting inequal indexes for multi units
Date   Sun, 18 May 2003 00:34:45 -0400

I want to get "inequal" values such as coefficient of variation and Gini
coefficient for multiple units such as towns, cities, etc in a dataset
which has house selling prices over 1000 cities and towns.

Stata ado files don't allow "by" options. Please let me know the easiest
way to get the values for multiple units. I am a STATA bigger having
limited knowledge in programming.

Thanks

Taeho Eom
Ph.D. Student, Public Administration,