RE: st: Graph output: wmf to gif?

From   "b. water" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Graph output: wmf to gif?
Date   Thu, 03 Apr 2003 15:00:38 +0000

thanks david. funny this email arrived after nick's. i don't have the pleasure yet of having to produce batches of graphs but i can see your point that copy/paste would not be efficient. i'll have to go stata manual if i have to do batches of graphs.

i understand a bit more now, jsut by listening to statalisters.

cheers,
bw

From: "David LB Schwappach" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: st: Graph output: wmf to gif?
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:41:22 +0200

Hello bw,
well, for me, you ignore two issues:
1. In case one has to prepare hundreds of graphs, copy/paste is not
really an efficient procedure
2. if one wants to prepare internet presentations, one has to save or
convert or whatever to an internet-capable image format, compatible with
as much browsers  and generations.
Hope this helps to clarify
Best regards
David