Re: st: predict or adjust after logistic?

From   Joanne Garrett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: predict or adjust after logistic?
Date   Thu, 03 Apr 2003 10:00:08 -0500

predxcat and predxcon use the strandard error of the prediction. I plan
to update these programs to take advantage of the Stata 8.0 graphics as
soon as possible (in otherwords, when I figure out how to do it), and
will post them for anyone who is interested.
  Joanne Garrett