st: Re: Gower

From   "Janet Oliver" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Gower
Date   Mon, 03 Mar 2003 09:09:44 +0000

I notice that recent requests from Tereza and Martin Sherrif concerning Gower's coefficient for nominal and continuous variables received no responses. Does anybody know if Stata intends to implement this option in cluster, or do I have to go out and buy a copy of Clustan in addition to Stata?
Many thanks,
Janet

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk

*