RE: st: Color Palette

From   "Nick Winter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Color Palette
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:59:35 -0500

I actually rolled up something like this a little while back.  I've sent
the program, called -full_palette- to the SSC archives.  It should be
available for download soon.

The program displays the full set of the default named colors, or a set
of named colors specified by the user, with the color, the names, and
the corresponding RGB triplets.

It will work with personal colors you have set up, along the lines of
the recent posting by Alan Riley.

Cheers,