st: graphs - help

Subject   st: graphs - help
Date   Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:02:33 EST

I  am running two Gompertz models: one without considering heterogeneity -
xi: streg i.marstat i.occup, dist(gompertz) robust hr

and the other when I take heterogeneity into account as follows (e.g.):
xi: streg i.marstat i.occup, dist(gompertz) frailty(gamma) robust hr

After this, I would like to have a graph showing the 2 baseline hazard curves

when considering the heterogeneity and when not considering it.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance