Re: st: -indexplot- updated for Stata 8 on SSC

From   Antoine Terracol <>
Subject   Re: st: -indexplot- updated for Stata 8 on SSC
Date   Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:41:13 +0100

Nick Cox wrote:
Thanks to Kit Baum, the -indexplot- package has been updated on SSC for Stata 8.
First a few general comments:
The advent of Stata 8, and in particular its major new graphics functionality, has drastic implications for most previous user-written graphics add-ons. Many are superseded by new commands, or made obsolete by new features of new commands, and so must be consigned to the oblivion of history, together with MS-DOS, Rubik's cubes, Monkees albums, hula hoops and zoot suits -- except of course if you are using Stata 7 or some other previous version.
Can we still listen to Crosby, Still, Nash and Young if we upgrade to version 8?

Ce message a subi une analyse antivirus par MailScanner ; il est vraisemblablement
sans danger.

* For searches and help try: