st: Re: Stata 8-specific materials in SSC

From   baum <>
Subject   st: Re: Stata 8-specific materials in SSC
Date   Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:36:09 -0500

--On Friday, February 14, 2003 2:33 -0500 Bryan wrote:

3.  Is there a list (or a way to get a list) for the archives at SSC of
modules that are new or updated for Stata 8?
Not a comprehensive list, but a list relating activity within the last month (which will, I believe, include all Stata 8-specific modules in the SSC archive). I have modified the previously cited 'recent activity' link

to provide the version number (which indicates the minimum version of Stata needed to execute the code).

Happy Valentine's Day!
Christopher F Baum, Boston College Economics, Chestnut Hill MA 02467 USA

* For searches and help try: