st: labelling dstdize

From   "Colin M Fischbacher" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: labelling dstdize
Date   Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:29:42 -0000

I asked about labelling the output of -dstdize- and Nick Cox suggested
the answer might be found in the source code for dstdize.ado. I've had a
look at this and think the answer might be in the macro `Gc', but
modifying the code is probably beyond my limited programming skills. I'm
still puzzled about why it _does_ seem possible to produce labelled
output in some cases - as shown in the manual. Is modifying the source
code the only way forward?

Dr Colin Fischbacher
Clinical Research Fellow
Public Health Sciences,