Re: st: Zeroes and signrank

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Zeroes and signrank
Date   Sat, 09 Nov 2002 14:42:25 -0500

While I personally don't have strong feeling about the various
methods, I note that other people do.  Discussions can be found
in each of the following books:

Marden, JI (1995), _Analyzing and Modeling Rank Data_, Chapman & Hall

Gibbons, JD (1985), _Nonparametric Stat'l Inference, 2nd edition_,
Marcel Dekker

Lehmann, EL (1975), _Nonparametrics_, Holden-Day

Good luck,