st: Senstitivity

From   "JTSheu" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Senstitivity
Date   Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:59:11 -0400

Dear Listers:
I am not sure whether my question is suitable in this discussion group.
I am performing sensitivity and specificity test using STATA command
of -diagtest.
Beside to values of sensitivity and specificity, I also obtain NPV(negative
predicted value) and PPV(positive predicted value) from this command as
I am just wondering whether these two values(NPV and PPV) are common to
report in paper or not?

thank you very much.