st: labels with 'collapse' command

From   "Iwan Barankay" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: labels with 'collapse' command
Date   Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:46:01 +0100

Hi,

I am frequently using the 'collapse' on my datasets and find it
frustrating that I lose all my labels as they are replaced by
something like

(mean) oldvar

is there a way to get around this, i.e. that the odl lables are kept
somewhere and then be added to the variables after 'collapse' has
been used.
Any help and suggestions are very appreciated.

Iwan Barankay

Iwan Barankay
Department of Economics
University of Warwick