st: post-stratification

From   "Henrique Neder" <hdneder@ufu.br>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: post-stratification
Date   Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:09:27 -0300

I corrected the message because it had made a mistake when referring to
post-estimation. In reality it is post-stratification. The right message
is:

Did anybody already work with post-stratification in complex survey
samples (cluster sampling) using Stata or know some work about this? I
have some data – a household survey using two-stage sampling with
weights and “post-stratification factors” (I don´t know if this is the
correct name), the identificator of PSUs and Strata and I want to
estimate confidence intervals for poverty indicators. The survey (svy)
Stata doesn't have sub-commands to consider post-stratification.

Thanks in advance

Henrique Neder

Instituto de Economia
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia