st: generating percentage data set

From   Michael Carney<>
Subject   st: generating percentage data set
Date   Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:47:33 -0700

If I have two columns, one for the percentage of a year for which an option is
good and another column for the corresponging price, how can I manipulate the
data to create a "change in price / change in time" column? any help would be

also, does anyone know of any stata help manuals/resources that deal with how
to use stata for primarily financial/economic data?

Mike Carney