st: Lagged variable question

Subject   st: Lagged variable question
Date   Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:01:39 +0200

Dear list readers,

I am relatively new to Stata. I read the manuals but could not figure out
the following on my own. Please excuse if this turns out to be a very silly

I have panel data in the long format, and declared them appropriately:
-tsset subject period-
In some descriptive analyses, I want to make the following count statement
(assume that g is the name of the variable of interest):
-count if period==20 & L0.g==0 & L1.g==0 & L2.g==0 .... and so forth, until

I am looking for an abbreviation meaning "lag 0 to lag 15 of variable g are
all 0", because I will need this kind of statement frequently. Typing
L(0/15).g does not work.
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. In case I overlooked
something in the docus, please point me to the documentation.

Thank you very much.
Yours sincerely,
Eva Poen