st: Fw: elements of score for heckprob

From   "Bo Cutter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Fw: elements of score for heckprob
Date   Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:09:20 -0700

For the heckprob command I would like to obtain the elements of the overall
score reported by the score command (in order to implement the Murphy-Topel
asymptotic covariance methodology for two step estimators, the bivariate
probit is the first stage of my estimation.) The score command is just gives
me the sum, over each individual, of each dlnF/dBk, and I would like to get
each individual element. Suggestions?