st: automatic line graph generation from tabsum function

From   Gretchen Caspary <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: automatic line graph generation from tabsum function
Date   Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:53:50 -0700

Graphics question.

I want to be able to automatically produce a series of simple line graphs.

I am doing a tabsum with "census tract" and "month" on the x and y axis,
respectively, and showing mean "number of claims" in the body of the table:

tab census month, sum(num_claims)

which will produce a big table.  I want to be able to *automatically*
generate a line graph for every "census tract" row.

Can this be done?

Thanks, Gretchen

Gretchen Caspary
Research Analyst
Liability Management Systems
FSC Group
415.777.0707
415.777.2420 (fax)
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity
named as the recipient hereof and may be attorney-client privileged or
contain confidential/inside information. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by
e-mail to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> ,
and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including
attachments.