Re: st: multinomial probit

From   Hema Swaminathan <>
Subject   Re: st: multinomial probit
Date   Mon, 08 Jul 2002 19:31:25 -0400

Although I have never tried it myself, multinomial probit is hard coded in LIMDEP.

At 03:18 PM 7/8/2002 -0400, you wrote:

Dear Stata experts,

I am looking for Stata code for multinomial probit estimation. I have seen inquiries concerning the same topic, with no replies. Has anything been developed that anyone know of? I greatly appreciate any clues anyone can provide.

Mary A. Burke
Assistant Professor
Department of Economics
274 Bellamy